20 May 2012

FUD/UD Binders and Crypters for Binding Files

In my successful post on Ardamax Keylogger 3.9, I was requested to post on binders. Binders are always in handy when we want to bind something malicious to another file, so as soon as the file is opened the malware starts infecting while the user is enjoying the actual file.Some binders allow to bind the files only to executables whereas the others do not have any extension limit. On the other hand crypters encrypt a file to make it undetectable to antivirus.

In my successful post on Ardamax Keylogger 3.9, I was requested to post on binders. So today I have collected some binders and crypters (some are FUD and some are detected by antivirus).
N00b Note: FUD means Fully Un-detectable.

1.Chrome Crypter v2.0 (FUD).


2.Simple Binder

3.Star Crypter

The list is too small here so I would be posting some more.

Please drop your comments and share it! Make sure to Subscribe to Geeky Parigyan by Email and like the Geeky Parigyan FB Page ©2012, Copyright Parigyan Tamuly.
Share the Posts

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

45 comments:

  1. clean blog free from any viruses or spy.keep it dat way.gud wrk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I never provide any nasty things binded out here.SO please stay FREE (both physically and mentally) here.Thank you for your worthy words

      Delete
  2. It would be more useful if you tell us how to use these binders and also be more clear on the procedure of installing an ardamax keylogger on a remote system.
    Also i m having issues when i m sending a test message.
    it always fails to do so

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I should really write a new post on how to set up the remote file and then bind it with other file to make it undetectable .Thank you for your suggestions.

      Delete
  3. Hey this is great, tnx a loooooooooooooooooot

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOn't forget to subscribe to my blog for more amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Parigyan

    Can u post some FUD / UD Free Crypter Which actually doesn't corrupt ardamax server and is it necessary to bind the server to make it FUD/UD? Because binding hugely increases the server size.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tools I have provided above doesn't corrupts the ardamax Remote Installation file, I have tested it(maybe your case is an exception).Still I will upload a new one!If you will not bind the remote file, then it will get deleted(by the antivirus)as soon as the victim downloads it browse the containing folder.Try binding with small size setups,and then compress it.

      Delete
  6. Yes I checked all the crypters above they are working for ardamax server.. star crypter is most UD over the others... I scanned on novirusthanks.org (without submitting the file:) )... Thanks for your finds .. i hope you would find some FUD one's n post them here soon..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey please talk with me i had many doubt. i really want this please help me:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact me in Facebook (Best place to resolve probs.!!)
      www.facebook.com/geekyparigyan

      Delete
  8. hey provide me crypters and binders.these crypters and binders are not working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey buddy I would not post them if they didnt work!!

      Delete
  9. Really Tnx. W u p let me know which one works with Ardamax?

    ReplyDelete
  10. When will you release a tutuorial on how to bind files to the logger? thanks, Paragyan Y.

    -V

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, i was wondering if we can use Iexpress Binder? it is said to be 'forever' undetectable as its a window utility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this did the work I wouldn't go through forums for finding these crypters and binders.

      Delete
  12. Why are you not online all the time....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very busy in my holiday homework. Seven projects in 17 days also I am working on a online project to provide people with free hacking course without a penny

      Delete
  13. Why does the tar cryptor(download link) 4shared McAffe say its a trojan? I beleive you that you would not provide fake and viruses. I m just asking..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maybe because of its signature McAfee detects it as a trojan. However you can run a test on virustotal.com. I am not that bad that I will provide my readers with trojans.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear friend. I have a question. if u wish to send a trojan through email ( as I know it is in exe format), is it possible to change it into a pdf file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is possible..simply bind it with a pdf file from Command Prompt.

      Delete
    2. How can we Bind from Command Prompt? or will any of the above binder work as alternatives??

      Delete
  16. It is fair for people to question the virus alert, maybe it's a false positive, but then again it doesn't mean you couldn't slip one and on that basis, I got a nasty virus the other day, from 4 share,, you have to question when someone says disable your antivirus and download this, I guess there comes a point in life where you have to trust someone, it's a dangerous world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am sure you didn't catch a virus from my downloads..and if you are so afraid use Virtual Machine then.

      Delete
  17. looks like people over here do doubt the downloads ..well i dont... but could you tell us about the best binder and give tutorial regarding it ??

    ReplyDelete
  18. chrome crypter is not so good, crypted file is detectable by most antivirus. There are many more free crypters available which are nearly FUD, its detection rate will be 4/35

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I have tried all the crypts & binders but all are showing trojan. everything is ok but when my target is going to download that then antivirus is blocking the file. What can I do to have that "clean" to the antivirus ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. My best result so far is Detection ratio: 11 / 41 with some extra compresion.Any one with a better result ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, this guy has done better than you http://geekyparigyan.blogspot.com/2012/06/hex-editing-ardamax-keylogger-to-make.html?showComment=1343990975916#c4146226430040898645

      Delete
  21. me best result so far is Detection ratio: 11 / 41 with some extra compresion.Any one with a better result ?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey can u get chrome crypter private version pls?

    ReplyDelete
  23. HI Parigyan... can you provide a link for new FUD crypter.... chrome crypter v2.0 is easily detected by almost all AVs.

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubt feel free to ask and share your queries with me.