19 May 2012

Tune Up Utilities 2012 (latest) FREE Serial

Tune up Utilities is my favourite system utility which can boosts your system upto 50%. It is worth of $49.95 but today I am going to provide it for 100% free.The most popular feature of Tune Up Utilities 2012 is 1 click maintenance.It contains tools for deleting temporary files, cleaning and defragmenting the registry, removing broken shortcuts, optimizing system startup and shutdown, and defragmenting hard drives.Here are some screenshots:-






First download tune-up utilities and install it.Then run it and click enter key.
Now just enter the key I provided like below:-
Name - Parigyan
Company- GeekyParigyan
Key- M8076E-27T3AN-F2MVXJ-D9FF52-63VE2X-5W8772
       
Do not forget to bookmark my blog. Enjoy!!!


Please drop your comments and share it! Make sure to Subscribe to Geeky Parigyan by Email and like the Geeky Parigyan FB Page ©2012, Copyright Parigyan Tamuly.




Share the Posts

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just updated the post,pal. Now I have provided the direct serial key!

      Delete
  2. the link does not have key , instead it shows something like this




    Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /srv/www/lighttpd/woofiles/includes/HTTPDownload.class.php on line 191

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE INSTALLED TUNE UP UTILITIES ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND REGISTERED WITH THE KEY PROVIDED BY YOU BUT NOW IT IS BLOCKED AND SHOWING THE MESSAGE THAT THE LICENCE HAS EXPIRED PLZ HELP ME OUT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tune up utilities 2012 is working fine with me till now..I used the same key provided in the post. Just mail me at parigyan@live.com for another key.

      Delete
  4. installed it 4 days bak...registerd wd the key u provided and it ws wrkn fine bt now its not workn,its shown msg that u do not hav genuine prodect key so its bn blockd...wat to do!!look 4 solution or provide sm other key

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am running out of serials.But still I will manage to provide you one.

      Delete
  5. http://www.tune-up.com/original/latest/?version=12.0.3500.14&utm_campaign=tuu2012&utm_medium=software&utm_source=nagscreen&utm_content=nag-auto-illegal&x-rest=

    this is d msg m getn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are second one to report it, this can be solved just by blocking network access to this program and then registering.

      Delete
  6. provide sm other key..bcz d key u gave,1nce its blokd its nt gtn actvtd with same key

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buddy, please reinstall without being connected to internet. Now enter key and clean up your PC. Now you can connect to internet. Again do the same thing after few weeks (Geeky ways are better than keygen and cracks)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thnx ur grate work. Utility key worked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks parigyan coz of u my lappy has become fast :) :) :) :) keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this better or the Advanced System Care PRO?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Key didnt work.
    I really want to have this...
    I´ve reinstall without being connected to internet, entered key and clean up your PC. Now you can connect to internet, but it didnt work...

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubt feel free to ask and share your queries with me.